Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome to our life!

So...I decided to start a blog. I've been wanting to do this for a while. More for myslef than for anyone else. Life is going by way to fast and I don't want to forget all those little moments! So, here goes my attempt at blogging.

Who are we? A small family, living on a small hobby farm in small town Maine. We spend our days trying to live life as best we can and I am sure you will learn much more about that and us as I continue with blogging...if I continue! LOL.

Enjoy! And share your comments. I'd love to hear them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

You have two such beautiful boys...lucky you only had 2 meltdowns...I used to have way more then that. I got to talk to Tim yesterday for the first time since he started his program...He is such a great person...I pray when Billy gets more mature he will be as great. Call me when you get a chance to let me know about how I do this show thing.
Love ya,
Aunt Dawn and the gang