Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but LOVED so much how it came out that I just couldn't wait. So...I wasn'tsupposed to be in the photo's...just Aiden & Bennett...but Bennett wasn't really interested in doing it on his own so I helped. We tried to keep me out of the photo's but when he started grabbing & ripping the letters I had to keep them further away. Aren't they just the cutest!

And Abbey had a matching shirt also. PJ's for the boys and Abbey came from Hannah Anderson's clearance sale last winter. Bennett & Aiden are wearing the same size as that was the only size they had left once these went on clearance. They are too cute those. Abbey was not thrilled by hers but she looked OH so cute.
And the boys just love her & she loves them. What a good little girl!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!!

PapaJohn