Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pictures of our prizes!

I wanted to share a few pics of the prizes we have recently won. Here are the boys using there new Klean Canteens. Check out this post to find out more about our prizes!
We were able to purchase these with the $100 gift card to Amazon.com that we wont during the Bloggy Carnival give a way from Pediscribe. Thanks again Karen!!

Here is a picture of Aiden in his new B Kindwear won over at Blog in my Eye from Elaine. Thanks Elaine!!

And last but not least my favorite (well...the only one that was really for me!!) is my new Mommy Necklace from Little Piddles. I LOVE IT!!

I am so loving all of these give a ways online and I hope to win many more.

Sorry for the missing Menu Planning Monday. I decided to take this week off as Hubby needed to take the laptop to work to catch us up on our account balancing. Haven't really been able to get online so I am just sticking with tried and true faves this week. Pasta, Pizza, Quesidillas, etc, etc. I promise I'll be back with my menu next week!

2 comments:

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

Awww! Who could be unkind to that sweet little face? He looks adorable in the shirt. Enjoy, and thanks for the pic. -e.

Karen said...

What smiley little boys. They look happy with what you got for them. :) Seeing them happy is probably a great prize in itself, eh?