Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday


This is a new carnival that I recently stumbled on. I decided to join because my kids are always saying the funniest things so this gives me a great way to record it.

The first one I want to share is from my almost 4 yr old, Aiden. We have quite a few new babies being born to friends of ours and have started to discuss when we want to think about another child. Erik's best friend, Joe & wife Elena had just had their baby. We asked Aiden if he would like to have another baby in our house.

Aiden: "Yeah, I want to have Auntie Elena's baby."

Me: "Well, we can't exactly have that baby Aiden."

LOL!! To funny!

And Bennett, he is just starting to talk really well. He is going to be two in June. They grow to fast. Some of my favorite things that he says:

"Wait, wait mumma" whenever you walk away from him

"See me" when he wants to be picked up

"Sorry mumma" if he bumps into you, does something that makes you say ouch or if someone else does. He is always saying sorry.

"Piece, Piece, break a piece off daddy." Bennett LOVES Erik's Bagels with butter & cream cheese on them but we don't really want to make a whole one for him. Whenever Erik sits down with a bagel he always starts saying "piece, piece, break a piece off."

"I wuv you mumma." "hugs." "kisses." He is a little lover! He loves to give hugs and kisses and is always wrapping his arms around us and saying "I wuv you." Too cute!

And on Friday...something too cute. He was running in circles around the yard and was singing, "racing day, racing day." Too funny!

OK...so a lot more here for Bennett than Aiden. But they are always saying such cute things when they are learning to talk. LOL!

Share with us the cute & funny things your kids are say over at Not for Seven.

1 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Thanks for joining in and welcome to Tiny Talk! It is so fun to record this stuff ;)

Your sons are so cute. Yes, I love that age they are learning to talk - everything they say is cute. It's not just what they say, but how it is said.

Enjoy making that third baby decision...nope, can't just go grab someone's ;)