Friday, February 22, 2008

Frugal Fridays

I've been trying to take part in some the different meme's at the different blogs. I LOVE reading this one available at Biblical Womanhood. I've gotten some really great ideas for frugal ideas. Check out this weeks Frugal Friday here. And now for my frugal tip:

I'm sure that this is something someone has mentioned before but one of my favorite Frugal things to do is use the MyPoints system. All you have to do is sign up for an account, fill out a few survey's and then you will start getting email (usually 2-3 a day). The emails provide a link to click on and for each one you will usually get at least 5 points. There are lots of ways to earn more points also. I have earned over 30K points in the last few years and with your points you can purchase gift cards. It is usually under 2K points to get a $10-15 gift card. I've gotten gift cards to places like Target, Old Navy, Barnes & Nobles, Amazon, etc. I usually save up my points and then buy gift cards to use to buy Christmas presents for people or for my kids.

If you don't have a Mypoints account yet please sign up today! It's awesome!

Have fun earning tons of points!

2 comments:

CC said...

I just joined a month ago. Its been pretty slow going so far. I hope my points start picking up soon!

Karen said...

That, and the $100 amazon.com gift card you won on my blog will get you lots of stuff! ;)