Friday, April 4, 2008

All the New Babies

I've been meaning to get on to share all of the news about all of the new babies join the world this last month or two. There has definitely been something in the water let me tell you!!


First on the list is Miss (yes finally a little girl around here!!) Mia Suzannah born Thursday March 27th at 1:37pm (after 30+ hrs of labor for mama...you can read more about her birth here). She was 7 lbs 5.2 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long.

Mia is the first child of Erik best friend Joe & his wife Elena. Erik and Joe have been best friends since kindergarten and we are so excited and happy for them. Check out this absolutely perfect picture of the new family.
And I had to include this shot of Elena and Mia. Aren't they both just so beautiful! We are so excited to welcome our new little Niece!
On to Mr. Mason, born March 18th, the little brother to our God Son Nelson. Isn't this just the perfect picture of the proud big brother! I unfortunately do not have his particulars because Rob left them on the answering machine! And silly me didn't write them down. So...Marge & Rob if you read this please share in the comments.
And last but certainly not least is Mr. Morgan! The third child to one of my very best friends, Laura. Morgan was born at home on February 21st at 11:13pm. He weighed 6lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long.

And here is the cutest picture of all three of Laura's kids!
Not sure what was in the water back in April/May of last year but babies are just popping out everywhere!!

I also wanted to share this article I read over at Mothering.com. It is call Off Her Back and is really a great article about the mother's rights during child birth. So many women don't realize YOU ARE THE BOSS when it comes to your labor.


Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, it is GREAT to see the new babies and that you included ours. I do need to make a correction, though. It is Mason, not Morgan! He was born at 0746am and weighed in at 7lbs and 10ozs and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. His big brother loves him dearly! Keep up the AWESOME blog!!!
Marge

Heather said...

Sorry Marge! I told you I keep mixing up their names! I know they don't seem close but they are tough to keep straight! I did fix it.