Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I know...Where have I been!

Lately, everyone is wondering where have I been. I didn't plan to take a blogging break...but it kind of happened that way. One thing led to another and now...I am feeling stressed and behind. My mom is up this week so it is helping me to catch up on a lot that needs to be done.

I have so much to share as there has been TONS of goings on this summer but it would take me ages. I've been inspired by a few other blogs that have done photo posts about what summer is. I think I am going to do that here for the next few days to catch up and then I will post every few days to keep sharing the goings on as our summer winds down and we get into the busy fall season and prepare for winter. UGH!! Can't believe we are thinking about winter already. The summer went by way to fast.

I hope your summer has been going well!

0 comments: