Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

I've decided to start participating in the Tackle it Tuesday meme over at 5 Minutes for Mom. I am hoping this will get me motivated to get through a lot of things that need to get done around here. Today's tackle (or this week really) will be clothes. Not just laundry...although that will definitely be part of it. We have a ton of clothing just lying around the house that hasn't been put away in forever. Away it needs to go!!

Below are a few photo's of areas that need attention due to out of control clothing!

First is my wardrobe. It's a mess. Not to mention I have a bunch of shirts with stains that need to be tossed.
More clothing that just needs to be sorted and put a way.

Laundry needing sorting and putting away in our bedroom.
And the mountain of clothing in the boys bedroom that needs dealing with. We just got a BIG bag of clothing for Aiden from a friend. Most of it is long sleeve and pants so it needs to be put away for fall and winter.
And here are the totes with the 2T summer stuff for Bennett and 3 & 4T summer stuff for Aiden. Need to empty out their drawers of winter stuff and put this stuff in. Plus there is 18 month + stuff in this pile that needs to be sorted into keep (for next child or to hand down) and get rid of.
And last but not least I have laundry on the line that needs to be folded, sorted and put away, I have a load of laundry that needs to be hung, Diapers that need to get into the washer and another 1-2 loads of laundry in clothing hampers to get to the bathroom. Busy laundry day today!

I'd better get busy! It is already after 10am. I've been baking these yummy breakfast cookies(recipe courtesy of Heavenly Homemakers) this morning and the house needs to be straighten up a little. And can't forget to get out all the needed ingredients for dinner tonight!
I will post after pictures next Tuesday so check back then! And please share what you plan to tackle this week over at 5 Minutes for Mom! Enjoy this fabulous spring weather!
Blessings!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew I'm tired just loking at those pictures. How about more pictures of cute little boys instead!!!!

Love , Nani