Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Time for another Tiny Talk Tuesday! I don't have much for this week. I am actually going to share something that Bennett has been doing for a while but I completely forgot about last week. He did it again the other day so it reminded me to share.

I am not quite sure where he got this from but he started a few weeks ago coming up to us, grabbing one of our hands and say "Nice to meet you Mama." And he will do it over and over and over again. It is just too cute.

Aiden is spending a lot of time reenacting some of the shows he likes to watch. Especially the Backyardigan's. He loves to play cowboys & pirates and is always saying things like "partner" or "captain." He will occassionally refer to all of us as Captain (i.e. Captain mama, Captain Bennett, etc). Too funny!

Share some of the funny things your kids are saying over at Not Before 7.


0 comments: