Monday, April 28, 2008

And the Winner is!

I decided to use a random number generator this time from Random.org. Here are the numbers from Random:

Here are your random numbers:

36
25


Timestamp: 2008-04-28 15:12:11 UTC

#25 is Tammy over at Three Different Directions. She had asked for The Usborne Internet Linked Library of Science Animal World. Congrats Tammy!

And #36 is Genevieve P over at St. Juliana Sisterhood. She did not specify a particular title so she will be getting the In The Castle picture book. Congrats to you also Genevieve!

Does not look like I was as lucky with winning as I was last time around. So far I haven't won anything! Oh well. There is always next time right!

Congrats again ladies and thank you to everyone for all the amazing give a ways! This was so much fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news Heather- you did win something! You won the giveaway at my blog- any Barefoot Book of your choice. So, email me at me@livinwithme.com to give me your shipping information as well as which book you want. (I have a link to Barefoot Books on my site you need to check to see what you want.)